Effective Date: June 2023
The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). The products sold on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided by this website, or this site is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with your physician and should not be construed as individual medical advice.
SECTION 13 OF THIS AGREEMENT IS AN ARBITRATION CLAUSE THAT REQUIRES MOST DISPUTES BETWEEN US TO BE RESOLVED ON AN INDIVIDUAL, NON-CLASS ACTION BASIS THROUGH BINDING AND FINAL ARBITRATION INSTEAD OF IN COURT. SEE SECTION 13 FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE, AND HOW TO OPT OUT.
By accessing or using reginagill.com, or any other website with an authorized link to this Agreement (“Website”), registering an account or accessing or using any content, information, services, features or resources available or enabled via the Website (collectively, the “Services”), or clicking on a button or taking another action to signify your acceptance of this Agreement, you: (1) agree to be bound by this Agreement and any future amendments and additions to this Agreement as published through the Services; (2) represent you are of legal age in your jurisdiction of residence to form a binding contract; and (3) represent that you have the authority to enter into this Agreement personally and, if applicable, on behalf of any website, organization or other legal entity on whose behalf you use the Services. Except as otherwise provided herein, if you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you may not access or use the Services.
IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE SERVICES FOR A TERM (THE “INITIAL TERM”), THEN THE INITIAL TERM WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED FOR ADDITIONAL PERIODS OF 30 DAYS AT REGINA GILL NUTRITION THEN-CURRENT FEE FOR SUCH SERVICES UNLESS YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN. YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AT ANY TIME AFTER THE INITIAL TERM WITH A MINIMUM OF 48 HOURS NOTICE BEFORE YOUR UPCOMING RENEWAL DATE.
Your use of the Services is also subject to any additional terms, conditions, and policies that we separately post on the Services (“Supplemental Terms”) which are incorporated by reference into this Agreement. To the extent there is any conflict between this Agreement and the Supplemental Terms, the Supplemental Terms will control with respect to the subject matter of such agreement.
Subject to Section 13.8 of this Agreement, Regina Gill Nutrition reserves the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement or any applicable Supplemental Terms on the applicable Services. You should regularly review this Agreement, as your continued use of the Services after any such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Registering Your Account.In order to access certain features of the Services, you may be required to become a Registered User. For purposes of the Agreement, a “Registered User” is a User who has registered an account on the Website (“Account”) or has a valid account on the social networking services (“SNS”) through which the User has connected to the Website (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”).
- Access Through a SNS.If you access the Services through a SNS as part of the functionality of the Website, you may link your Account with Third-Party Accounts, by allowing Regina Gill Nutrition to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to Regina Gill Nutrition and/or grant Regina Gill Nutrition access to your Third-Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein) without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account and without obligating Regina Gill Nutrition to pay any fees or making Regina Gill Nutrition subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third-party service providers. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND REGINA GILL NUTRITION DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT MAY BE PROVIDED TO IT BY SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS IN VIOLATION OF THE PRIVACY SETTINGS THAT YOU HAVE SET IN SUCH THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS.
- Registration Data. In registering an account on the Website, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current, and complete information requested by the registration form (the “Registration Data”) and to promptly update the Registration Data thereafter as necessary. You represent that you are not barred from using the Services under any applicable law and that you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to monitor your Account to restrict its use by minors and other unauthorized users and agree not to share your Account or password with anyone. You further agree to notify Regina Gill Nutrition immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of the security of your Account and to exit from your Account at the end of each session. You agree not to create an Account using a false identity or alias or if you previously have been banned from using any of the Services. You further agree that you will not maintain more than one Account for the same Regina Gill Nutrition service at any given time. Regina Gill Nutrition reserves the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason. You acknowledge and agree that you have no ownership or other property interest in your Account and that all rights in and to your Account are owned by and inure to the benefit of Regina Gill Nutrition.
- Order Acceptance.Each part of any order that you submit to Regina Gill Nutrition constitutes an offer to purchase. If you do not receive a message from Regina Gill Nutrition confirming receipt of your order, please contact our Customer Service department at [email protected] before re-entering your order. Regina Gill Nutrition’ confirmation of receipt of your order does not constitute Regina Gill Nutrition’ acceptance of your order. Regina Gill Nutrition is only deemed to have accepted your order once the product(s) you ordered have been shipped (each, a “Product”).
- Order Issues.Although we strive to accept all valid orders, Regina Gill Nutrition reserves the right to deny any order for any reason, including if: (i) we discover an error in pricing and/or other information about the Product or receive insufficient or erroneous billing, payment, and/or shipping information, (ii) we suspect an order has been placed using stolen payment card information or otherwise appears to be connected to fraud, or (iii) the ordered Product is unavailable due to discontinuance or otherwise. We may also refuse any order that is connected with a previous payment dispute.
- Order Cancellation.If any Product is discontinued or otherwise becomes unavailable, Regina Gill Nutrition reserves the right to cancel your order and provide you with a refund for the amount paid for the Product.
- If you would like to return any Product(s), please contact us at [email protected] within thirty (30) days of your order, stating the original order number. We will cover the cost of such return and will provide a shipping label to send the Product back to us. Once we receive the Product(s) back, we will issue a refund for such Product(s). This return policy does not apply to any Product(s) received as part of your subscription.
- Restrictions on Resale.To protect the intellectual property rights of Regina Gill Nutrition and its licensors and suppliers, any resale of Products for personal and/or business profit is strictly prohibited. Regina Gill Nutrition reserves the right to decline any order that we deem to possess characteristics of reselling.
Fees and Purchase Terms
- You agree to pay for all orders made from your Account in accordance with the prices and billing terms in effect at the time an order is made from your Account. You also agree to pay all applicable taxes. To make an order through the Services, you must provide valid payment information. By providing your payment information, you agree that Regina Gill Nutrition is authorized to immediately invoice your Account for all fees and charges due and payable to Regina Gill Nutrition hereunder and that no additional notice or consent is required. You agree to immediately notify Regina Gill Nutrition of any change in your billing address, debit card, credit card, PayPal account information or other relevant payment account information. Regina Gill Nutrition uses Stripe, Inc. (“Stripe”) as a third-party service provider for payment services (e.g., credit card transaction processing, merchant settlement, and related services). By using the Services, you hereby consent and authorize Regina Gill Nutrition and Stripe to share any information and payment instructions you provide to complete your transactions. You agree to immediately notify Regina Gill Nutrition of any change in your payment information by updating such information in your Account. Regina Gill Nutrition reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods. Please contact [email protected] regarding any billing disputes.
- Automatic Renewal. If you purchase a subscription to Regina Gill Nutrition through the Services, every thirty (30) days, we will send you a shipment containing a thirty (30) day supply of curated Products tailored to your needs. Your subscription will continue, and you will be charged, every thirty (30) days until you choose to cancel. After your minimum Initial Term of sixty (60) days, and again after any subsequent subscription period of thirty (30) days, your subscription will automatically commence on the first day following the end of such period (each, a “Renewal Commencement Date”) and continue for an additional thirty (30) day period at our then-current price for such subscription. You agree that your Account will be subject to this automatic renewal feature unless you cancel your subscription a minimum of 48 hours before your upcoming Renewal Commencement Date, following the minimum Initial Term, by logging into and going to the “Change/Cancel Membership” page of your “Account Settings” page.
If you want to cancel your subscription, please contact [email protected].
You agree that we may either terminate or suspend your subscription for any reason at any time in our sole discretion.
- Except as set forth in any separate refund policy posted on the Services, all fees for subscriptions are non-refundable.
- Discounts and Promo Codes.We may, in our sole discretion, create discounts and promotional codes that may be redeemed for credit in your Account, or other features or benefits, subject to any additional terms that we establish on a per promotional code basis (“Promo Codes”). Promo Codes may only be used once per person. Only Promo Codes sent to you through the official Regina Gill Nutrition communications channels are valid. You agree that Promo Codes: (i) must be used for the intended audience and purpose, and in a lawful manner; (ii) may not be duplicated, sold, or transferred in any manner, or made available to the general public (whether posted to a public forum or otherwise), unless expressly permitted by us; (iii) may be disabled by us at any time for any reason without liability to us; (iv) may only be used pursuant to the specific terms that we establish for such Promo Code; (v) are not redeemable for cash; and (vi) may expire prior to your use.
You agree that your submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to Regina Gill Nutrition (“Feedback”) is at your own risk and that Regina Gill Nutrition has no obligations with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback. You hereby grant to Regina Gill Nutrition the right to use any Feedback in any way at any time without any additional approval or compensation.
- Ratings and Reviews.Ratings and reviews posted by Users on our Services are not endorsed by Regina Gill Nutrition and do not represent the views of Regina Gill Nutrition. Regina Gill Nutrition does not assume liability for ratings and reviews or for any claims for economic loss resulting from such ratings and reviews. Because we expect Users to maintain a high level of integrity with respect to ratings and reviews posted through the Services, you agree: (i) to base any rating or review you post only on your first-hand experience with the applicable institution, business, product, or service; (ii) you will not provide a rating or review for any institution, business, product, or service with respect to which you have a competitive, ownership or other economic interest or employment relationship; (iii) you will not submit a rating or review in exchange for payment or other benefits from any individual or entity; and (iv) your review will comply with the terms of this Agreement. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that any rating or review could diminish the integrity of the ratings and reviews, we may exclude such rating or review without notice.
OWNERSHIP OF AND LICENSE TO USE SERVICES
- Use of the Services.Except with respect to User Content, Regina Gill Nutrition, and its suppliers own all rights, title, and interest in the Services. The Services are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws throughout the world. Subject to this Agreement, Regina Gill Nutrition grants you a limited license to use the Services solely for your personal non-commercial purposes. Any future release, update or other addition to the Services shall be subject to this Agreement. Regina Gill Nutrition, its suppliers, and service providers reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement.
- Regina Gill Nutrition’ stylized name and other related graphics, logos, trademarks, service marks and trade names used on or in connection with the Services are the property of Regina Gill Nutrition and may not be used without our written permission in connection with any third-party products or services. Other trademarks, service marks and trade names that may appear on or in the Services are the property of their respective owners. You will not remove, alter, or obscure any copyright notice, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF SERVICES
The rights granted to you in this Agreement are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, reproduce, distribute, host or otherwise commercially exploit the Services or any portion of the Services; (b) you shall not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, service mark, logo or Services (including images, text, page layout or form) of Regina Gill Nutrition; (c) you shall not use any metatags or other “hidden text” using Regina Gill Nutrition’ name, service marks, or trademarks; (d) you shall not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Services except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law; (e) you shall not use any manual or automated software, devices or other processes (including but not limited to spiders, robots, scrapers, crawlers, avatars, data mining tools or the like) to “scrape” or download data from the Services (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials); (f) you shall not access the Services to build a similar or competitive website, application or service; (g) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means; (h) you shall not remove or destroy any copyright notices or other proprietary markings contained on or in the Services; (i) you shall not interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Services or use the Services in any way not expressly permitted by this Agreement; and (j) you shall not attempt to harm our Services, including but not limited to, by violating or attempting to violate any related security features, introducing viruses, worms, or similar harmful code into the Services, or interfering or attempting to interfere with use of the Services by any other user, host or network, including by means of overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing”, or “crashing” the Services. Any unauthorized use of the Services terminates the licenses granted by Regina Gill Nutrition pursuant to this Agreement.
The Services may contain links to third-party services, such as third-party websites (“Third-Party Websites”). When you click on such a link, we will not warn you that you have left the Services. Regina Gill Nutrition does not control and is not responsible for Third-Party Websites. Regina Gill Nutrition provides these Third-Party Websites only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to them, or any content, products, or services accessible through such links. Your use of all Third-Party Websites is at your own risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify and hold Regina Gill Nutrition, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners and licensors of each (collectively, the “Regina Gill Nutrition Indemnitees”) harmless from any damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of any claims concerning: (a) your misuse of the Services; (b) your violation of this Agreement; or (c) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Regina Gill Nutrition reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Regina Gill Nutrition in asserting any available defenses. This provision does not require you to indemnify any of Regina Gill Nutrition Indemnitees for any unconscionable commercial practice by such party or for such party’s negligence, fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression, or omission of any material fact. You agree that the provisions in this section will survive any termination of your Account, this Agreement, or your access to the Services.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND ANY PRODUCTS OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE SERVICES AND ANY PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, REGINA GILL NUTRITION INDEMNITEES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARISING FROM THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
DESCRIPTIONS, IMAGES, REFERENCES, FEATURES, CONTENT, SPECIFICATIONS, PRODUCTS, PRICES, AND AVAILABILITY OF ANY PRODUCTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. OUR CURRENT PRICES CAN BE FOUND ON THE SERVICES. WE MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ACCURATELY DISPLAY THE ATTRIBUTES OF OUR PRODUCTS, INCLUDING THE APPLICABLE COLORS; HOWEVER, THE ACTUAL COLOR YOU SEE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, AND WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR COMPUTER WILL ACCURATELY DISPLAY SUCH COLORS. THE INCLUSION OF ANY PRODUCTS ON THE SERVICES AT A PARTICULAR TIME DOES NOT IMPLY OR WARRANT THAT THESE PRODUCTS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Disclaimer of Certain Damages.TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, REGINA GILL NUTRITION INDEMNITEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE OR FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES OR COSTS DUE TO LOSS OF DATA, PRODUCTION, OR USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT REGINA GILL NUTRITION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Cap on Liability.UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE AMOUNT THAT REGINA GILL NUTRITION INDEMNITEES ARE LIABLE TO YOU EXCEED THE LESSER OF (A) THE TOTAL AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID TO REGINA GILL NUTRITION BY YOU DURING THE SIX-MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE ACT, OMISSION OR OCCURRENCE GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY, (B) THE REMEDY OR PENALTY IMPOSED BY THE STATUTE OR REGULATION UNDER WHICH SUCH CLAIM ARISES, OR (C) ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (US $100).
- Basis of the Bargain.THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN REGINA GILL NUTRITION AND YOU.
- Exclusions. THE LAWS OF SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MIGHT HAVE OTHER RIGHTS. IN ADDITION, THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF PUNITIVE AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES SHALL NOT APPLY TO USERS WHO RESIDE IN THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA.
At its sole discretion, Regina Gill Nutrition may modify or discontinue the Services, or may modify, suspend, or terminate your access to the Services, for any reason, with or without notice to you and without liability to you or any third party. In addition to suspending or terminating your access to the Services, Regina Gill Nutrition reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, or injunctive redress. Even after your right to use the Services is terminated, this Agreement will remain enforceable against you and unpaid amounts you owe to Regina Gill Nutrition for Products purchased will remain due. Upon termination of this Agreement, all provisions which by their nature are intended to survive termination will survive, including without limitation, Sections 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
The Services are controlled and offered by Regina Gill Nutrition from its facilities in the United States of America. Regina Gill Nutrition makes no representations that the Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Services from other countries do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
Please read the following arbitration agreement in this Section (“Arbitration Agreement”) carefully. It requires you to arbitrate disputes with Regina Gill Nutrition, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (collectively, the “Regina Gill Nutrition Parties”) and limits the manner in which you can seek relief from Regina Gill Nutrition Parties.
- Applicability of Arbitration Agreement.You agree that any dispute between you and any of Regina Gill Nutrition Parties relating in any way to the Services, the Products, or this Agreement, will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that (1) you and Regina Gill Nutrition Parties may assert individualized claims in small claims court if the claims qualify, remain in such court and advance solely on an individual, non-class basis; and (2) you or Regina Gill Nutrition Parties may seek equitable relief in court for infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights (such as trademarks, trade dress, domain names, trade secrets, copyrights, and patents). This Arbitration Agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement and shall apply, without limitation, to all claims that arose or were asserted before the Effective Date of this Agreement or any prior version of this Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement does not preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies. Such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against Regina Gill Nutrition Parties on your behalf.
- Arbitration Rules and Forum.The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Arbitration Agreement. To begin arbitration proceedings, you must send an email requesting arbitration and describing your claim to [email protected]. The arbitration will be conducted by JAMS, an established alternative dispute resolution provider. Disputes involving claims and counterclaims with an amount in controversy under $250,000, not inclusive of attorneys’ fees and interest, shall be subject to JAMS’ most current version of the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and procedures available at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-streamlined-arbitration/; all other claims shall be subject to JAMS’s most current version of the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures, available at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-comprehensive-arbitration/. JAMS’s rules are also available at jamsadr.com or by calling JAMS at 800-352-5267. If JAMS is not available to arbitrate, the parties will select an alternative arbitral forum. If the arbitrator finds that you cannot afford to pay JAMS’s filing, administrative, hearing and/or other fees and you cannot obtain a waiver from JAMS, Regina Gill Nutrition will pay them for you. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the U.S. County where you live or at another mutually agreed location. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Authority of Arbitrator.The arbitrator shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes subject to arbitration hereunder including, without limitation, any dispute related to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Arbitration Agreement and any claim that all or any part of this Arbitration Agreement is void or voidable. The arbitrator will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and Regina Gill Nutrition Parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim or dispute. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual party under applicable law, the arbitral forum’s rules, and this Agreement (including the Arbitration Agreement). The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which any award (or decision not to render an award) is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator shall follow the applicable law. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and Regina Gill Nutrition Parties.
- Waiver of Jury Trial.EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED IN SECTION 13.1, YOU AND REGINA GILL NUTRITION PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY. You and Regina Gill Nutrition Parties are instead electing that all covered claims and disputes shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement, except as specified in Section 13.1 above. An arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court and must follow this Agreement as a court would. However, there is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is subject to very limited review.
- Waiver of Class or Other Non-Individualized Relief.BY ENTERING INTO THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, YOU AND EACH OF REGINA GILL NUTRITION PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION UNDER THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS, COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE BASIS. ONLY INDIVIDUAL RELIEF IS AVAILABLE FOR CLAIMS SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION UNDER THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, AND CLAIMS OF ONE USER OR PERSON CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR CONSOLIDATED WITH CLAIMS OF ANY OTHER USER OR PERSON. If applicable law precludes enforcement of any of this Section 13.5’s limitations as to a given claim for relief, then the applicable claim must be severed from the arbitration and may be brought into the state or federal courts located in New York in accordance with Section 14.5. All other claims shall be arbitrated.
- 30-Day Right to opt Out. You have the right to opt out of the provisions of this Arbitration Agreement by sending a timely email to [email protected] within 30 days after first becoming subject to this Arbitration Agreement. Your notice must include your name and address and a clear statement that you want to opt out of this Arbitration Agreement. If you opt out of this Arbitration Agreement, all other parts of this Agreement will continue to apply to you. Opting out of this Arbitration Agreement has no effect on any other arbitration agreements that you may currently have with us or may enter into in the future with us.
- Survival of Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination or expiration of the Agreement or your relationship with Regina Gill Nutrition
- Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, we agree that if Regina Gill Nutrition makes any future material change to this Arbitration Agreement, you may reject that change within thirty (30) days of such change becoming effective by emailing Regina Gill Nutrition at [email protected].
- Electronic Communications.The communications between you and Regina Gill Nutrition use electronic means, whether you visit the Services or send Regina Gill Nutrition e-mails, or whether Regina Gill Nutrition posts notices on the Services or communicates with you via e-mail. For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from Regina Gill Nutrition in an electronic form; and (2) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications and documents that Regina Gill Nutrition provides to you electronically will have the same legal effect that such communications or documents would have if they were set forth in “writing.” The foregoing sentence does not affect your statutory rights.
- This Agreement, and your rights and obligations hereunder, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Regina Gill Nutrition’ prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void.
- Force Majeure.Regina Gill Nutrition shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargos, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor, or materials.
- Questions, Complaints, Claims.If you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Services, please contact our customer service department using the contact information available on the Services. We will do our best to address your concerns.
- Exclusive Venue.To the extent the parties are permitted under this Agreement to initiate litigation in a court, both you and Regina Gill Nutrition agree that all claims and disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement that are not brought in a small claims court pursuant to Section 13.1 will be litigated exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Upper Marlboro, MD.
- Governing Law.THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY ACTION RELATED THERETO WILL BE GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED BY AND UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, CONSISTENT WITH THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CONFLICT OF LAW OR OTHER PRINCIPLES THAT PROVIDE FOR THE APPLICATION OF THE LAW OF ANOTHER JURISDICTION. THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON CONTRACTS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SALE OF GOODS DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- Where Regina Gill Nutrition requires that you provide an e-mail address, you are responsible for providing Regina Gill Nutrition with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address you provided to Regina Gill Nutrition is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you any notices required/permitted by this Agreement, Regina Gill Nutrition’ dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice. You may give notice to Regina Gill Nutrition by emailing [email protected].
- Any waiver or failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion.
- Subject to Section 13.5, if any portion of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intention of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Export Control.You may not use, export, import, or transfer the Services except as authorized by U.S. law, the laws of the jurisdiction in which you obtained the Services, and any other applicable laws. In particular, but without limitation, the Services may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any United States embargoed countries, or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. You also will not use the Services for any purpose prohibited by U.S. law.
- Entire Agreement.This Agreement is the final, complete, and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior discussions between the parties with respect to such subject matter.